- Post-implementation review of the Tax Transparency Code in Australia
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (Cyprus)
- Corporate inversion – a new green path: The transfer of shares in an Israeli company to a foreign company that is resident in a treaty country
- Two BEPS measures introduced into the Australian Parliament
- New preferential tax policy for Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in mainland China
Individual taxation and Papua New Guinea (PNG)October 23rd, 2017
IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (Cyprus)February 22nd, 2019
Our aim is to provide our clients with professional and efficient tax expertise. AITC is a network of professionals in independent firms worldwide who work together to provide accounts and audit, financial advisory and tax services. We take a team approach to advising clients on the right investing strategies and develop a sound financial plan.
The association goals are to be a source of knowledgeable service providers for each member as well as, through its network of over 60 jurisdictions around the globe, to provide a unique point of contact for anyone who is seeking to receive global support and advice. AITC gives a true and reliable opportunity to be referred to highly skilled professionals.
Our members are reputable firms in their country. Each firm strives to offer a consistent exceptional level of client service through its expertise, professionalism and dedication. They are responsible for serving a large and diverse client portfolio. But it is the quality of the people forming part of the various firms that differentiates our team from others.
The Association is currently presided by Jeannine Giglio (Malta) for the next two years. Gaspard Brulé (France), is the Vice-President. Bertrand Corbesier (Luxembourg) is conducting the marketing policies of the association, Mivhel Kuik (Holland) is responsible for finance and Stavros Pavlou (Cyprus) who is responsible for International Relations.