WHO WE ARE
AITC is an association of independent professional firms composed of lawyers and accountants specialised in tax. Our members value excellence, professionalism and teamwork. Our goal is to continually achieve our clientsâ€™ best interest with utmost integrity.
WHAT WE DO
As a truly multi-disciplinary group, our members can advise clients on a wide range of issues, across most major business environments. AITC members are focused on serving international businesses offering them assistance in legal and tax related matters.
Our members can be found over 60 jurisdictions across Europe, United States and Canada, South America, Australia and Asia, making us one of the largest tax advisor networks. We are dedicated to help our clientsâ€™ business grow and reach new heights.
The AITC, being an organisation with a global outlook, is horrified at the humanitarian disaster currently unfolding in Europe and strongly condemns the continuing and increasing military aggression in Ukraine and the resulting human suffering and violations of international law and human rights. We urgent the immediate resolution of the conflict through dialogue and other peaceful means.
Our members value excellence, professionalism and teamwork. Our goal is to continually achieve our clientsâ€™ best interest with utmost integrity.
GLOBAL REACH. LOCAL TOUCH.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Members in over 60 jurisdictions
- Members are experts in their field
- Effortless communication between members resulting in tailored global advice
- An all-encompassing and multi-disciplinary service
- Understanding of cross border transactions
- Fluency in English and other languages
- Sound values of ethics, responsiveness and confidentiality
- Improving reactivity for international business cases
- Be introduced directly to a recommended professional
- A saving of hundreds of working hours in your future development abroad